We believe in holistic development of each child and aim to nurture all the students to excel in academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. in the next three years, through special initiatives like ‘Let’s Know Our Children’, ‘Peer Learning’, etc. the school will endeavour to optimize the performance of each child to their next level.
Education is a life long process, but it must develop from firm and broad foundation We aim to nurture knowledge, aptitude , skill that foster the aspiration of excellence in learning and living.
The school has a 25 year long commitment to excellence in education and provides a disciplined and intellectually challenging environment.
Highly qualified and dedicated faculty aims at achieving best possible academic results with emphasis on all round development of the learners .
While nurturing all languages especially the role the mother tongue plays in the life of a student, we believe that English as a medium of language is essential to prepare them for meeting the present day challenges in a globalised environment
We strive for high-quality English curriculum which helps to promote confidence, critical thinking, skills leading to the development of well-adjusted, adaptable and integrated personalities. We aim at offering comprehensive and holistic education.
Basic tenet is to prepare children for life long learning and living.
- Learning is best in a structured disciplined and challenging environment.
- High tech equipments a motivated teaching faculty.
- Continuous improvement of learning by all students through site based shared decision making
- School and home are jointly responsible in the learning of dynamics and help in meeting the unique needs of the students
- Effective learning experience involves the mental, social, physical, emotional, cultural dimensions of the students and prepares them as responsible learners.
- To inculcate a desire to excel at every level
- To equip the students with practical skills necessary to meet the inevitable challenges in the future.
- To help the students develop their abilities and talents and discover talent to the fullest.
- Ethical and moral values to promote confidence and develop integrated personalities
- Education is not a commodity and payment of fee is no guarantee of ultimate success